- Industry News
- Company news
- Shipping encyclopedia
- Maersk and IBM indicated that institutions have joined the BLOCKCHAIN TRADING PLATFORM TRADELENS
- Shipping volume by the combined transport of railways and water increased by 30%.
- Tunisia’s operating permit of Maersk is about to expire 10 days later, Maersk is feeling anxious!
- Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- China’s Cosco Gets U.S. Security Clearance to Purchase Shipping Rival
- The cargo throughput of Lianyun Port increased slightly in July.
- HMM OFFICIALLY JOINED NYSHEX
- Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of absolute chaos
- Suspend import, export and transit of dangerous goods in Shenzhen Yantian Port!
- Amazing! This Chinese company acquired the world largest coal export port!
- Qingdao Cross-Border E-Commerce "Air-Sea Combined Transport" line opened
- Express delivery cross border into new retail area
- News about Logistics Planning Improvement of UPS Forecasting Project
- Boeing's 777 the freighter of choice as orders are unveiled at Farnborough
- CEVA Logistics commences refinancing to tackle debt
- THE FIRST UNMANNED SHIP BASE WAS ACCOMPLISHED IN ZHUHAI, CHINA
- The shipyard of IMABARI SHIPBUILDING is facing CLOSURE
- Trade war sparks more capacity cuts on transpacific container trades
- Forwarders braced for impact on trade in China relation to latest Trump tariffs
- Many kinds of risks may be met by foreign traders, six major points should pay attention!
- China-Vietnam Narrow-gauge Railway has more than 580 lines, sending 220,000 tons of goods.
- Pilot Freight Buys Manna, Expands Furniture Delivery
- Rail freight specialist VTG rejects €1.5bn Morgan Stanley takeover bid
- The Time of “Blockchain High-speed rail” is coming.
- Louisville’s transportation and logistics centers link the region to the world
Friday, September 08, 2017
Zhejiang ECA Low Sulphur Requirements Come into ForceAll vessels calling at any port within the Zhejiang area must use fuel with a sulphur content not exceeding 0.5%m/m when berthing, effective September 1, 2017, marine and energy insurer Standard Club P&I informed. Zhejiang Emission Control Area (ECA) in China includes the ports of Ningbo, Zh...4640 1Tuesday, September 05, 2017
Cruise Ships Return to Port of GalvestonAll four cruise ships arrived safely in Galveston this weekend, the port authority said in its latest update in the Hurricane Harvey aftermath.As of September 1, the Port of Galveston and Galveston Ship Channel have been open to vessels with the maximum 37ft draft and no night restrictions.The p...4190 0Friday, September 01, 2017
Port Ops Resume in Mumbai after Heavy RainsAll Mumbai ports and terminals are now returning to normal operations, following several days of heavy rains and flooding, GAC informed.Port operations have resumed but are affected by labor/staff turnout.Operations at anchorages have also resumed although some movements are slow, according to GAC.T...2190 0Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Drewry: Hybrid Global Terminal Operators on the RiseMore international terminal portfolios are likely to move into the hybrid category in the coming years, as pure carrier terminal portfolios diminish over time, shipping consultancy Drewry said.Therefore, the majority of global/international terminal operator portfolios should end up being run more a...2410 0Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Port Ops Resume But Congestion, Delays Expected in Hong KongPort operations in Hong Kong have resumed but congestion and delays can be expected at the terminals following the passing of typhoons Hato and Pakhar, GAC told World Maritime News.Last week, port operations in the region were suspended as a result of the strong winds and heavy rains caused by the t...2250 0Monday, August 28, 2017
Truck platooning to save fuel and ease congestion gets £8m backing from WhitehallTrials of semi-automated trucks will begin on Britain&rsquo;s roads next year after the government agreed an £8.1m investment.The Department for Transport (DfT) and Highways England has commissioned TRL to lead the trials, with participation from DAF Trucks, Ricardo, and DHL.Transport m...2310 0Friday, August 25, 2017
Svitzer Bolsters Footprint in PortugalMaersk&rsquo;s tug operator Svitzer has signed an agreement with Portuguese company Rebosado to provide services to the company&rsquo;s towage customers and time charter the Rebosado fleet.The deal will help expand Svitzer&rsquo;s multi-port coverage in Portugal to four ports including ...2110 0Thursday, August 24, 2017
Hutchison Ports Seals Basra Port Management DealHong Kong-based port operator Hutchison Ports has entered into a deal with NAWAH Port Management (NPM) to assume management of operations at the Port of Basra in southern Iraq.&ldquo;Hutchison Ports will assume oversight of day-to-day commercial and operational activities at NPM, operating under...2140 0Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Trump bid to fast-track infrastructure project approval a mixed blessing for logisticsThe Trump administration is seeking to fast-track infrastructure project approval, but forwarders fear the windows for logistics planning may shrink as a result. On 15 August, President Trump signed an executive order aiming to curtail the time it takes to get an infrastructure project approved an...2290 0Friday, August 18, 2017
Pacific Basin Staying Clear of Ordering as It Slashes LossHong Kong-based dry bulk shipping company Pacific Basin will not be exercising its options for newbuilding tonnage as long as the current market conditions remain, the company said.The dry bulker owner has options to purchase 11 Handysize, 3 Supramax and 1 Post-Panamax vessels at predetermined tim...2360 0
Customs Clearance Knowledge
Aviation Trade Parameters